URLC COUNCIL NOTES NOVEMBER 19
- Pastor Marggi reported on her continuing ed trip to Cuba and noted that she will present highlights at one of the upcoming fellowship forums.
- Roger Rueckert noted that the annual report preview is scheduled for Sunday January 20 at the fellowship forum with the annual report business meeting set for Sunday January 27 also at the fellowship forum.
- It was noted that the church staff evaluations will be conducted during December.
- The council reviewed a recommendation from the Southeastern Minnesota Synod that the United Redeemer Lutheran church increase their membership fee from $6000 to $7200 for 2019. It will be reviewed during the budget process.
- The snow removal contract for this winter was approved for Countryside Lawn & Landscape of Zumbrota.
- The council reviewed the outcome of the council open forum held November 11 and thought the communication process was well received. Strong consideration will be given to scheduling such meetings next year.
- Next meeting set for Monday December 17.