- Pastor Marggi reported that she will be on vacation December 28-January 5 and that she has organized another mission trip to Guatemala March 9-March 18.
- Pastor Marggi thanked the congregation for their generous support of Good Gifts project. We bought the farm. And reported that she has organized a snowshoe outing for January 20.
- Roger Rueckert updated the council on the schedule for printing the annual report.
- Ron Gabrielson reported that the staff evaluations are almost completed.
- Tony Stensland reported that a quote from the Woodward Electric company for electrical updates required by the church insurance company. The council approved the quote of $4179 for the work to be done in 2019. Funds for this project to come out of the general maintenance budget.
- 2019 staff contracts were approved for a 2% increase except the secretary who received an adjustment increase or $1/hour plus an additional 6 PTO days. This was made after her one year of service. Also the With One Voice director per diem was increased to put it in line with the other music directors.
- It was reported that the church council nominating committee will be making a recommendation for the annual meeting to fill one 1 year term and three 3year terms. Joan Henriksen, T ony Stensland and Roger Rueckert will end their term after the annual meeting on January 27.
- The council reviewed a request by the Southeastern Minnesota Synod to increase the church contribution by $1200. It was decided to leave it at the same amount as last year of $6000.
- The 2019 operating budget was approved for a recommendation to the congregation for expenditures of $299334 and revenue for $299334.
- The January council meeting was moved to January 14.
PROJECT 3R REPORT
The financial status of Project 3R is as follows; The debt as of December 17 is $151700. We received $7673 in November. 64% of the debt for the total $412485 project 3R cost has been retired.
Thank you to everyone for your continued contributions.